Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday, January 2007- time 12:04

I woke up early in the mornig(early for me i.e.) at 7:45 (well I was supposed to woke up at 7) hoping to go to school (but didn,t wanted to). I asked my mom if it was usefull and it happend wat I wanted . She allowed me to bunk... I mean official leave. But she ordered me to take bath and study which was very unacceptable for me at that moment, but the order was serious but I managed the taking bath part(dont worry I took it after sometime later). SO got my book and went straight into my room on the bed in the blanket and in a drousy state read some chapters. I thought that calling my cousin would be an effective idea if I wanted to study. So I called up my cousin and we together did some work but I annoyed him in the meantime(which I always do and relish every moment to it). Afters hours of study(2 or so) I was completely broken and quickly went for refreshment (i.e check wat's new on net and how much I have earned through Adsense), suddenly a new idea came into my mind of creating a blog about my experience as an 11th garder. And the result- Tada U are reading my blog. So I end my post here at 12:10 saying that,"I'LL BE BACK" and not "ASTALAVISTA BABY" and meet U soon. Till then KEEP ROCKIN.

No comments: